Sunday, October 9, 2011

Projects from this week

Ok everyone this is what I did!! I got some old windows off good ole craigslist. Painted the inside with chalkboard

paint. Then I added some adhesive magnet stripping to the bottom and tada!!


Then I also made this.. I am thinking this will be totally adorable, either in a newlyweds home, or set up at their wedding for a little decoration. All I did was garbed these old cabinet doors that I took some aggression out on. I smashed out the inside of this, so it was just the frame and brackets. I reversed the brackets so they can be used to hang on the wall with. I threw some paint on it and then scratched it up with some sand paper. This way I could see a little of the old wood under. I then got some fishing wire and hung some old horse shoes I had. This would also be totally adorable on a front porch.
Thanks for looking,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment