Monday, September 26, 2011

Starting my company



Well after long thought about what I wanted to do, I have decided on starting my own company. I will be doing lots of different things on this blog. Most of which will be about my children Cooper 2, and Maddee 1. I started a Etsy account also, and figured I better start a blog. Who doesn't have a blog these days!?!

I will be selling Rustic unique wedding decorations. From Moss Monograms, wood signs, chalk boards, flower girl headbands, and much more. My wedding in February 2010 really got my head going, on this company. I was planning and creating all these new things. To some people may be a pain and really hard to do. I think with someone showing you how easy it really can be. Makes it believable to some! I come from a very crafty family, so I guess you can say I have a vision for things, like this. :) Well I hope you like my blog, and I will post my pictures of the moss monogram I can do for you, or a friend for a special day.

2 comments:

  1. Tanya did an amazing job with her own wedding she has incredible vision even with completely blank slates (rooms) to begin with. She has given me wonderful and practical ideas for my own wedding Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi! I appreciate your comment, more then you know.

    ReplyDelete