Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Something I made today!

First of all who doesn't want to be organized? Also who doesn't have a ton of those BIG serving spoons laying around, in a drawer taking up space. Maybe even potatoes, or fruit in a big bowl or basket on the counter. Why not change it up a little. I Always like to do something funky, and I thought why not add a little chalk board paint on it and label what is inside. FUN! So this is what I came up with today.
Thanks,



I also had a coat rack that used to say LOVE across the top...I just never felt right about it! So I changed it up a little. I used some tape, measuring tape, and paint tape. I marked off squares and spray painted on chalk board paint. Then I let it dry, for several hours. Then once it was perfect I took a piece of chalk, and covered each square completely. Wiped it off, and then I was able to designate each hook to each member of our family. Just another way I can keep my family organized! :)
Enjoy,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment